Important Notice: May 4, 2020 Screening Services Resume at Tower Radiology
Tower Radiology will resume all screening services that were suspended temporarily due COVID-19.
Bone Density / DEXA
CT Lung Screening
CT Calcium Score
While we all adjust to the new normal, our team of incredible healthcare workers are taking extraordinary steps to continue to safely provide essential radiology services during COVID-19. Working alongside our partner, Tampa General Hospital, allows us to confidently move forward in providing our patients with a safe and healthy environment.
How We’re Doing Our Part:
- Disinfecting Exam Rooms After Each Patient
- Routinely Disinfecting Common Areas
- Requiring Both Patients and Staff Wear Masks
- Screening Patients and Staff Before Entering Centers
- Maintaining Social Distance When Possible
- Limiting the Number of People in Lobbies
- Payment Plans for Higher Priced Exams
- Cash Pay Prices Available Without Insurance
- All Patients Are Required to Wear Masks
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment or with your care giver, if necessary.
- We will direct all visitors to implement social distancing of 6 feet apart.
- All patients, caregivers and employees will go through a screening process before entering.